Teleflex is a global supplier of medical devices and disposable medical products. Teleflex, through the Rüsch® brand of products, is a proud pioneer in urology. Through their global operations, they are one of the world’s largest producers of catheters. Rusch urology products enhance customer outcomes by providing products that help people protect themselves against infection and improve their quality of life. Listed below are three reasons to try Rüsch® Brand Catheters by Teleflex.
1. Solution for Difficult Catheterization
The Rüsch® Tiemann Intermittent Catheter by Teleflex has been designed to be a helpful solution for difficult catheterization. Rüsch® Tiemann catheters are flexible with a curved tip and relatively stiffer shaft making catheterization easier. The flexible design is achieved by modeling the tip separately and then joining it to the shaft. Each tip is color coded to indicate a specific french size and the notch on the catheter funnel helps the user maintain the curved catheter tip in the proper up position during catheterization. The catheters are made of siliconized PVC. Designed for single use only.
- Completely sterile and latex free
- PVC catheter has two staggered eyes.
- Color coded solid tips indicate specific size
- Manufactured with a relatively stiffer shaft to help ease catheterization
- Notch on the catheter funnel is used to indicate the tip position
- Overall length of catheter is 40cm of 16 inches
- Single use
2. Virtually Friction-Free
The Rüsch® Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter has a coating that, with the addition of saline, allows virtually friction-free insertion and removal of the catheter without the use of a lubricating gel. Hydrophilic catheters may help reduce the risk of urinary tract infections by reducing trauma to the urethral mucosa.
3. All Grip with No Slip!
The great thing about a hydrophilic coated catheter is how slippery it is. The worst thing about a hydrophilic catheter is how slippery it is. The catheter can be hard to handle with or without good hand dexterity. That’s where the Rusch FloCath Quick™ Intermittent Catheter comes to the rescue.
The Rüsch® FloCath Quick ™ Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter is an “all-in-one” intermittent catheter providing the ultimate convenience. The integrated package contains a FloCath Hydrophilic Catheter with a patented handling sheath and a packet of sterile 0.9% saline. Before opening, break the sterile saline pouch to hydrate the catheter. Sterile saline is much closer to the body’s natural fluids than sterile water, and the extremely lubricious coating allows for a comfortable insertion. The handling sheath provides an easy grip, allowing for touchless insertion. The sheath can also be pushed back and used as an extension to the catheter.
- Soft-Eye™ tip for ease of insertion
- Full range of sizes from 6-16 Fr
- Available in Standard and Female lengths
- Color-coded funnel to easily identify size
- High grade vinyl material (PVC) catheter contains no latex
- Compact, discrete packaging, complete with integrated saline and thumb grip to ease opening
AllegroMedical.com supports Teleflex/Rusch in its efforts to improve the quality of life of its customers by offering urology products that help people protect themselves against infections.