Home Authors Posts by Valerie Paxton
Blood pressure is simply the force exerted against your arteries when your heart beats (systolic pressure), and when it is at rest (diastolic pressure). It is measured in millimeters of mercury (mm Hg) and a reading of more than 140 over 80 (140/80) is defined as hyptertension or ‘high blood pressure’.
If you don’t know what your blood pressure is, it’s important to have it checked periodically because you won’t be able to “feel” that it is high. That’s why it is often called the ‘silent killer’. You don’t even know you’re headed toward heart attack or stroke.
High blood pressure is most common in adults over 35 and is prevalent in African Ameriancs, middle-aged and elderly people, obese people, heavy drinkers and women on birth control pills.
An easy way to monitor your blood pressure is with a home monitoring device. These are not designed to replace those doctor’s visits, but to merely supplement them. Blood pressure monitirs are inexpensive and easy to use. I highly recommend you take yours into your doctor’s office to make sure it is properly calibrated when compared to theirs.
Best Home Blood Pressure Monitors
Portable Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor– This is my favorite. It’s automatic, digital and super easy to use. I had it checked against the one at the doctor’s office and it is accurate. Very affordable.
See More Blood Pressure Wrist Monitors.
Premium Talking Digital Blood Pressure Monitor – This bi-lingual (Spanish & English) cutie sports a large LCD screen so you can hear AND see your systolic, diastolic and pulse readings simultaneously. It even provides irregular hearbeat detection.
See All Talking Blood Pressure Monitors
Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor with ComFit Cuff – This one has an impressive list of features. Clinically proven accuracy. Personalized inflation technology. 90 memory recall with date and time. Storage case. Large LCD panel. AC adapter & batteries included. 5 year warranty. Very nice.
See All Automatic Blood Pressure Monitors
Pro’s Combo II Kit – Comes with a color coordinated, calibrated cuff and a Sprague-Rappaport type stethoscope. Can be used on adults, children and infants. You need to have training to use this one, though!! It’s a professional unit.
See some more Professional Sphygmomanometers
To see everything in one spot, check out our special High Blood Pressure Products section in our Shop By Condition area.
For more on blood pressure, read “I’m off my Blood Pressure Meds” and “Staggering Heart Facts“. But first, buy a home BP monitor!!
Thanks for your business. We love it when you take care of yourself.
Arthritis is said to be the most common form of disability. But what exactly is arthritis? Well, it’s not just one thing. Arthritis, as a term, encompasses more than 100 medical conditions including back pain, carpal tunnel syndrom, fibromyalgia, gout and lyme disease. The common thread is that all these conditions affect your joints.
Although the most common form of arthritis, osteoarthritis, is prevalent in people over 60, arthritis can start as early as infancy. Tens of millions of adults and hundreds of thousands of children in the U.S. have it.
So, that said, what can you do to ease your pain, joint stiffness and inflmmation? The common theme seems to be warmth, although many swear by glucosamine.
Allegro’s Top 10 Arthritis Products
1. Arthritis Gloves – 4.5 out of 5 stars! Designed to provide mild compression, warmth and increased circulation, this special gloves help relieve aches and pains from arthritis in your hands. Wear them all day and night if you like. Good for cold hands, hand fatigue or other types of hand and wrist pain too.
See All Arthritis Gloves and Hand Warmers.
2. Light Relief Light Therapy – A topical heating device that uses infrared light to create warmth. It’s totally silent and it helps increase circulation and relieve pain and stiffness wherever and whenever you need it. My 95-yr old grammy swears by it. Comes with a money-back guarantee and a 2-year warranty. Oh, and a travel case too.
3. Spa-N-A-Box Portable Spa – How about having a whirlpool spa right in your home? Or on your patio, deck, back yard, or boat? This spa sets up in 20 minutes and provides, you guessed it, warmth for sore joints and chronic pain. Soothe your whole body at a fraction of a cost of other units. Psssst. It’s fun too! See also our new AromaSteam Portable Steam Sauna.
4. Kneed-It Therapeutic Knee Guard – Scientifically designed to relieve minor knee pain associated with arthritis, tendonitis and chondromalacia by placing placing pressure, concentrated compression and warmth across the soft tissue in front of the knee.
See All Knee Straps and Wraps.
5. Flexall 454 Maximum Strength Pain Relieving Gel – One of our customers says he would “have trouble without this product” . Ideal for long-lasting relief of arthritis pain, mustcle strains, sprains, bursitis and tendonitis.
6. Paraffin Bath – Professional Grade Warm Bath Spa – I love using this product. It’s like having a professional spa manicure and pedicure at home. Plus it relieves arthritis pain and stiffness in your hands, feet and elbows. Why? Because paraffin wax has a very high heat capacity and when it coats your limbs, it transfers that heat to you. Pure heaven. Here’s also the Paraffin Heat System.
7. Thermophore Arthritis Pad – It’s the moist heat pad that doctors recommend most. Produces intense moist heat without adding water. The new four-stage therapy switch provides optimum 20-minute treatments. Hands free!
8. Emercen-C Joint Health Formula – Nothing loosens my joints better than glucosamine with chondroitin. I don’t know how it works, but it makes me feel loose as a goose. Without it, I crump up… quick. Stiff back, knees and fingers… My doc says I must have some arthritis in there. Try it for a week and see. See All Glucosamine Products.
9. Biofreeze Roll-On 3 oz. – Squirt it on, right where you need it. Fast relief for arthritis, neck pain, back pain, sore muscles and more. 3 oz roll-on is perfect for travel or the office.
See All Biofreeze Products.
10. Salonpas Pain Relieving Patch – Apply a patch to your neck or shoulders for temporary relief of stiffness and tightness. The active ingredients quickly penetrate into your bloodstream to provide spot on, effective pain relief.
See All Arthritis Products.
So you see, warmth really seems to be the key to loosening those joints and to make you move and feel better. For more information, read “Arthritis Pain – Heat or Ice?”
May is National “Better Sleep Month”. We think that’s brilliant because we have some really, really great products to help you sleep better – and they’re all natural. At least you won’t have to worry about driving the car or raiding the fridge while under the influence of sleeping pills!
Whether you have general insomnia, hot flashes, a snoring problem or a medical condition that’s keeping you awake, Allegro has something for you. We even have products to help babies sleep better… so mommies and daddies can get a better night’s rest too.
Better Sleep Products
The Snore Wizard – Without a doubt one of the most popular products at AllegroMedical.com. Warning: It competely stops the snoring for some people and doesn’t work for others. If a snorer is making you crazy, it’s probably worth the $60 bucks to find out, considering the high cost of surgery or worse yet, divorce… 🙂
Baby Sleeps Safe – And mom will too, with this special two-piece infant sleep system developed by childcare experts.
Sonic Bomb Alarm Clock w/Bed Shaker – Are you a clock watcher, afraid you won’t hear the alarm? Fear not, my sleepy friend, the Sonic Bomb will make SURE you’re awake with noise, flashing lights and bed shakers. You can control all three, if it’s too much. GREAT for heavy sleepers, college students and teenagers.
Foam Eggcrate Mattress Overlay – another super popular AllegroMedical.com product. This cushy overlay will save you $100’s off a pillow top mattress and will improve your circulation, reduce pressure sores and provide a cool, dry comfortable night’s sleep. Great for sofa sleepers too! Read Bed Check for Better Sleep for more better bed ideas.
Eye Pillow with ergoBeads – like I always say, everything is better with cream cheese, bacon and…ergoBeads!
Mother’s Choice Sleep Positioner – Awwww. Don’t you just want to tickle those little feet? This positioner will hold your baby comforably on their side or back in the crib, as recommended by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Sunrise Alarm Clock – This is just such a sweet product. Imagine waking up to a slowly illuminated room, a simulated sunrise, instead being jarred awake by a screaming alarm.
Double DreamSack – Perfect for couples who travel. This full silk pouch protects you from germs, harsh detergents and the general ick of hotel bedding.
Silk Travel Pillow Cases – Well, won’t you just be the smartest one on the plane when you slip one of these beautiful silk pillow cases onto your airline pillow! Also get the Silk Pocket Pillowcase (fits standard pillows) to take with you on a cruise, visiting relatives, hotels or camping. Makes a great Mother’s Day gift!
Chillow Pillow Cooling Sensation Memory Foam Pillow – You have to try this if you sleep a little hot. Seriously. I have two of them. They really work. Takes a few days to get started, but after that… amazing!
See All Chillow Cooling Products
Rest Mate Bed Wedges – Box of 2 – Supports your upper body, prevents you from shifting and provides total comfort while you’re on your back or side.
Hugg-A-Pillow Bed Pillow – Cuddle up with this unique pillow designed to support your head, neck, shoulders and upper chest. Available in standard or allergy free.
Stress-Ease Support Pillow – Ease the stress on your back and neck with this total cervical support pillow. And sleep like a baby, too. Or, how about a pillow for butterflies? Not really, check this out – Softeze Butterfly Pillow.
Dreamsie Sleeper & Sleep Cap – Mde from 100% certified organic cotton knit, your little one will be safe and sound in this loose bedding alternative. The full length zipper makes nightime diaper changes a snap. Fits infants up to 6 months.
Sweet Relief Duo – Personal Soothing & Cooling Set – Designed by women for women, these two pillows will cover your hot spots while you’re trying to sleep. Grab a nightfull of zzzzz’s, while this fluid filled duo whisks heat away from your body and head. Another great Mother’s Day gift!
See all these and more in Allegro’s Shop by Condition: Insomnia area. Wishing you restful nights and sweet dreams forever.
Psssst… as always, thanks for being an AllegroMedical.com customer. We appreciate your business. Don’t forget about us when you need medical supplies!
Mesa, Ariz., April 28, 2009 (PRWeb) – As swine flu threats and messages of prevention and protection swept the nation yesterday, tens of thousands of consumers and businesses flocked to 11-yr old medical supply superstore http://www.AllegroMedical.com seeking anti-viral personal protection products. The most popular products were the N95 Respirator Masks, which are reported to prevent the transmission of flu viruses. By day’s end, mask revenue alone was $40,000 and company reporting dashboards were lit up with record breaking web sales revenues, phone sales, number of orders, site conversions and unique site visitors.
“We started noticing orders for the N95 respirator masks late on Sunday,” said Allegro CEO Craig Hood, “and by Monday morning mask revenue alone had reached $20k. That’s when we knew it was going to be a big day. We responded with site-wide banners, optimization, blogs, sales promotions and a special “Swine Flu” category for customers to quickly find masks, gloves, hand sanitizers and anti-viral disinfectants.”
The Company reported that the massive number of visitors on the website essentially overloaded it to the point of shutting down for a few minutes around 4pm Pacific time.
Why the high volume? “People are trying to do the right thing by preparing for whatever may happen,” said company spokesperson and co-owner Valerie Paxton. “We’re hopeful that Allegro’s products can provide some protection, prevention and peace of mind to those who can benefit most from these anti-viral products.”
Today, AllegroMedical.com’s brisk sales continued despite the “temporarily out of stock” condition of some of the N95 Respirator Masks. Paxton says, “Yesterday’s run on masks revealed a major shortage of product from our suppliers, but we have more stock on its way so we’re confident that we can cover the demand.” The Company suggests that people hold onto their place in line rather than cancel their orders, as the shortage is widespread.
About Allegro Medical
Allegro Medical is a division of Allegro Enterprises, Inc., a privately-owned company based in Mesa, Arizona. Founded in 1996, and serving more than 1 million consumer and business customers, the Company is one of the largest and most technologically advanced independently owned suppliers of life enhancing products in the U.S. www.allegromedical.com are offered a broad selection of thousands of brand name products searchable by Keyword, Category, Brand and Medical Condition.
Since launching the first ecommerce site in the medical equipment and home health care supplies industry in 1998, Allegro has expanded into Health & Fitness, Nutritional Dietary Supplements, Sexual Well-Being, Pain Relief, Emergency Preparation and Maternity/Baby. Visitors to www.allegromedical.com are offered a broad selection of thousands of brand name products searchable by Keyword, Category, Brand and Medical Condition.
vpaxton (at) AllegroMedical (dot) com
480-990-8881, Ext. 110
Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 10, 2009. Remember moms, grannies and aunties this year with inexpensive gifts that are sure to please!
My Top 5 Mom’s Day Gift Picks
Digital Picture Frames. Your pictures will practically jump out of this hi-tech super bright frame! Impress mom with features like brightness control, on-board memory, USB connectors, backlighting and remote control. All sizes for every budget, including a heart-shaped digital keychain that stores up to 56 photos, for only $18.
Folding Shopping Cart – One of our most popular products, Allegro customers use this sturdy, lightweight cart to transport groceries, laundry, books – anything under 100 lbs that you need to get from here to there. Great for “green shopping” at the grocery or farmer’s market. Mom can walk to the store instead of driving! Or store the cart in your car for transporting goods into the house, apartment, condo or cabin in just one trip.
Chillow Pillow – Help her chill out this summer with a cooling sensation memory foam pillow. She’ll never flip her pillow again. While you’re at it, considering getting one for both of you. Or two. I use one between the knees and one under my neck. Ahhhh.
See All Chillow cooling products.
Lex Loops Exercise Band – Featured in Good Housekeeping magazine and on The View, these inexpensive-but-effective exercise bands will have her ready for summer in no time! Choose from a variety of fitness levels.
See All Exercise and Fitness Products
Zapi – The Personal Toothbrush Sanitizer – For peace of mind if nothing else, make sure mom’s brushing with a clean toothbrush! Comes in fun colors. Todd and I use these at home. See All Sanitizers.
We have 102 more ideas on the site! See All Gift Ideas for Mothers. Is your Mom a gardener? We have really great garden tools. See All Gardening Products.
Order now so you won’t be late. Happy Mother’s Day!
It was HOT in Arizona yesterday. My patio thermometer said 100 degrees at about 4:30pm. Yikes! I’m not ready for summer heat (no one ever is in AZ) but I’m also not ready to start baring my flesh in sleeveless tops and shorts. Are you?
If you’ve been reading my blogs you know that I try to stay fit without a gym membership. I like the freedom and it saves me money. I hike and walk, mostly, but I also do Yoga and Pilates indoors, along with some weight lifting and balance training. Here are a few of my favorite exercise products for the home gym or back yard.
Summer Fitness Products
Bongo Board Balance Board – Our #1 most popular fitness product. Used by snow boarders, skateboarders and anyone who just wants to get strong and have fun! Read 21 Reasons to Improve your Balance.
See All Balance Products
Sunny Elite Eliptical Trainer – A full-on, brand new eliptical trainer in your home for only $365? I’m totally serious. Check it out.
See All Elipticals
Door Gym Upper Body Toner – If you don’t have much money, space or time, this is for you. Oh, and you can’t be more than 200 lbs. With this one low-cost product you can do perfect push-ups, pull-ups, sit ups, dips and crunches.
Fitball Hop Balls – You might think that we only sell these for kids. Not true! If you weigh under 600 lb. then grab a rubber handle and bounce off those love handles. Fun for the whole family.
See All Exercise Rolls & Balls
Thera-Band Resistance Bands – Buy these stretchy fat-melting arm-toning magic tubes by the yard and make them whatever length you want. Each color provides a different resistance level. There are hundreds of exercises you can do. Very popular in gyms. Also available as FitBall Pre-Cut Bands.
See all Exercise Bands & Tubes
ProStretch – Unilateral Calf Stretcher. For stretching your calves (no, not the farm animal kind). This is one of our most popular products. Has been for years. All workouts begin with a stretch. Might as well make it a good one.
See all Stretching Products
Lex Loops Exercise Band – I’ve never used these but they must be good because they’ve been profiled on The View and in Good Housekeeping magazine as a great tool for helping you shed pounds and tone up.
Pedal Exerciser Stationary Bike – It’s only $29.95. Such a great bargain for something that does so much. Must be why it has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars! You can pedal with your arms or legs, in a seated position. A good workout for all fitness levels ages and abilities. Tension can be controlled to adjust pedaling resistance.
See All Pedlars & Exercisers
AquaBell Travel Weights – Take your dumbbells with you on vacation. That didn’t sound right. Anyway…these hand weights collapse to fit in your suitcase and then you just fill them with water, to whatever level you want, and you have hand weights! Get the Aqua Bell Combo Set complete with ankle weights.
See all Wrist, Ankle & Free Weights
Order today! There’s still time to work off the winter jiggle.
See all Exercise & Fitness Products
My high school reunion is coming up in June. Needless to say I’m a-dither about looking good. Here’s the problem: When I put pressure on myself to lose weight, my body thinks it hears ‘Pack on the pounds!’ and voila, I gain instead.
Ahhh, the brain.
As I am quoted in the May 5, 2009 issue of Woman’s Day Magazine (pg. 118), “I keep losing and gaining the same 10 lbs.” And after recently eating my way through Cabo, New Orleans and New York, I am sitting squarely on top of that 10 lbs.
So, here’s my plan. I’ll focus on ‘not gaining weight’ instead of…dare i say it… losing weight, by June 19th. I’ll use little tricks to get my brain to think I’m just being a good girl, not really trying to lose weight, and I’ll TRICK it into doing my bidding. Diabolical, or merely pathetic? Either way, if I get started not gaining weight now, I should be right where I want to be in 65 days.
My NO GAIN Plan:
- Continue the daily walks, but go faster so… so… I can get to work earlier. Yeah! Jog, walk, jog, walk. I’ll imagine I’m being chased by someone who wants to tickle me. It will improve bladder control. Maybe I’ll take a longer walk too. For my dog’s sake, not mine.
- When I get home from work I’ll relax with “Pilates for Weight Loss”. Only I won’t call it Pilates for Weight Loss. I’ll call it Pilates for People Who Don’t Want to Gain Weight, or better yet Pilates for Calm, Flexible, Happy People. Or something shorter. Todd will do it with me and I’ll pretend it is all for him. That I’m teaching him to relax. Yeah. If I end up looking all lean and cool, so be it.
- Our hikes will become ‘nature hikes’ but they’ll be FAST nature hikes. And I won’t call them hikes. I’ll call them ‘quick walks up and down steep hills’… or maybe something shorter. I’ll concentrate on the flora and fauna of the beautiful desert as I whisk by, calling out each cactus and snake by name.
- I’ll say no to white food. It’s gauche to eat white before memorial day. Vegetables and fruits will be my friend and everything else, merely acquaintances. An apple a day will keep the doctor away. And my Slim Fast lunches? I imbibe strictly for the great taste, efficiency, daily fiber and joys of regularity.
- I’ll take my balance training products outside so I’ll have something to do while becoming one with nature. Who cares if I get a strong core and killer abs in the process? The important thing is that I will be grounded, free of stress and I won’t wobble like a weeble when I’m old. For inspiration I’ll re-read my article 21 Reasons to Improve Your Balance. Break it down, Val… you’re on a roll.
- I’ll hold my hand weights high in the air as I cheer the contestants on American Idol and The Biggest Loser. All in the name of good will and for the sake of the nation. I may even stand up and jump up and down – or perhaps I will fall on the floor into an impromptu push-up.
- I’ll be environmentally friendly and ride my bike to the store. Okay, I probably won’t do this. I’m just saying it is possible… if I had a basket to hold my stuff in.
- Vodka will be the devil, except on weekends when its horns magically vanish and it becomes a garnish for my soda water & limes. And wine, well, wine…. um… hmmm…my beautiful, bountiful wine… I love wine. I’ll drink only one glass of red wine (at a time) and it will be strictly for the heart healthy flavinoids and support of the wine growers.
I seriously think that’s about the best I can do. Too much self-deception can’t be good for the soul right? So, wish me luck and I’ll let you know how it goes. If this doesn’t work I may need to convince myself to GAIN weight before the reunion. A little reverse psychology.
See All Weight Loss Help and Exercise/Fitness Products, sorted by popularity.
Thanks for being an Allegro customer. Don’t forget to become a fan on Facebook! And if you’re reading this, tell me so. I wonder sometimes.
There are very few ways to avoid nasal allergies but hey, it’s worth a try, right? For example, I’m allergic to the yellow sneeze balls hanging from the allergy trees that line one side of my street. (I’m sure they have a real name, but that will do for now). So, what do I do? I stay on the other side of the street on my walks, and I steer clear all together when it’s windy. It seems to help.
The weird thing about nasal allergies – those caused mainly by dust mites, plant pollens, animal dander and mold spores – is that the symptoms sometimes don’t show up until HOURS later. I can be totally fine all day and then BAM! that night I’m a sneezy, drippy mess. Apparently it’s called ‘late phase reaction’ and they think it is related to airway inflammation. Now, Fluffy the cat may cause an immediate reaction for you. That’s an ‘early phase reaction’ or Type 1 allergic reaction. Read more about Allergic Inflammation and you’ll see how incredibly complex it is. No wonder it is hard to treat all the different kinds of allergies.
Back to avoidance. It’s hard to know what to avoid if you don’t know what is causing your allergies. You might think about getting tested.
If you know what you’re allergic to, here are some suggestions on how to avoid them:
Pollen – Close your windows and use your air conditioning, especially in the bedroom. Avoid morning exercise outside because pollen levels are higher then. Tree pollen is prevalent in early spring. Avoid grass pollen in May and June and weed pollen in late summer and fall. If you’re allergic to ragweed, watch out from mid-August until mid-October.
Dust Mites – Keep your bedroom clean of mites – those little microscopic creatures that live and poop in your bedding, pillows and mattresses. Mite-proof your pillows and mattresses with Allergy-Free Pillows, Anti-Allergy Pillow Cases and Anti-Allergen Mattress Encasings. Read Why Your Pillow is Gross. Wash your bedding every week in hot water (130 degrees). Wash your blankets and comforters once or twice a month. If you live in a humid environment, think about getting a de-humidifier. Dust mites thrive in humid climates.
Pets – Keep them out of the bedroom or out of the house all together. Keep them off the furniture. Talk to your doctor about medication that may help your symptoms and save you from giving your pet away. Have someone else bathe Fido on a weekly basis. Consider removing your carpet from common areas of the home. Vacuum frequently with a vacuum that has a HEPA filter. Monitor your reactions to pet dander carefully. Even after the animal is gone there will still be dander flying around for months so you should steam clean all carpeting and furniture, plus clean the drapes and bedding.
Indoor Mold – Outdoor air is usually the cause of indoor mold but humidity in your kitchen, bathroom and basement can also cause indoor spores that lead to an increase in allergic rhinitis symptoms. If you see mold or mildew in your house, kill it with a 5 to 10% diluted bleach solution. Check for water leaks and make sure moist areas are ventilated or use a de-humidifier to reduce mold growth. Use your bathroom exhaust fan after showering and in your kitchen to remove water vapors. Keep your refrigerator clean and trash cans clean and closed. Don’t store things in your basement or attic that can accumlate mold. If you have water damage or a lot of mold, call someone. It’s dangerous and the damaged parts may need to be removed. Check your house with a Mold Alert.
And if you’re sneezy, don’t tromp through the forest.
See our Top 5 Allergy Products.
Bless you for your continued support.
Allergies are in full bloom here. The sounds of sneezes and sniffles fill the air here at the Allegro HQ and everyone is asking themselves… “Do I have a cold? Is it Allergies? Do I have a cold?….
If you can’t tell, and it is April in AZ, it’s probably nasal allergies.
Back when, folks moved here from other States to get away from allergens, and for the dry air. But, ooops, they brought their allergy trees with them and now they are everywhere, chock full of pollenous sneezeballs. Nice going, ancestors.
Okay, so here are our Top 5 Allergy Products. Feel better!
1. Autodrop Eye Drop Guide – I pride myself on my eye dropping prowess. But hey, not everyone is rock steady with nerves of steel. That’s probably why we sell so many of these! Don’t waste another drop, squirting your forehead and your ears and chin with allergy eye drops. Let us guide you.
2. Multi-Tech 2000 Air Purifier. With a name like that, who could resist? It combines 6 proven air-cleaning technologes into one unit, including a true HEPA Filter. Removes dust, allergens, mold, micro-organism, cigarette smoke, odors, chemicals, bacteria and much more.
See all Air Purifiers.
3. Allergy-Free Pillow – Everyone should have a hypoallergenic pillow even if you don’t have allergies. The extremely small fabric pore size creates a barrier to allergens including lint, dust, dust mites and their… um… by-products. Raise your hand if you want to avoid sleeping on dust mite poo! That’s what I thought. You can put your hand down now. You’ll need it for ordering. 🙂 Read Why Your Pillow is Gross and How to Pick a New One. Go a step further and spring for a Zip & Block Anti-Allergen Mattress Encasing.
See All Pillows.
4. Ultrasonic, Cool-Mist Humidifier 2500X – Makes you feel better. Keeps your nasal passages moist. This one has an optional Ion-Exchange Filter. Read Humidifier Types & Tips for more ideas.
5. Nasal Spray – Saline 1.5 oz – Squirt this up your nose if it is dry or if you have nasal congestion. It helps keep your nose moist inside and it shrinks swollen nasal membranes. Great especially if you have to fly and you have allergies. It seems to help me ward off sinus infections too, when I’m feeling sinus congestion, but don’t take that as medical advice. Use Simply Saline Nasal Moist Gel with Aloe ‘around’ the nose for soothing relief.
Bonus Tip: Save your marriage and try the Snore Wizard if your allergy induced snoring is driving your spouse crazy.
See All Nasal Allergy Products.
For tips on avoiding nasal allergens, read Yo Sneezy! Stop Tromping through the Forest.
Prev1...111213...22Next Page 12 of 22